If you or a loved one are undergoing immigration proceedings, a psychological evaluation may be suggested by your attorney.
The most common Immigration Evaluations requested include:
- Extreme Hardship (Waivers, Provisional Waivers, and Cancellation of Removal)
- Asylum/Convention Against Torture (CAT)
- N-648 (Citizenship Test Exemption)
A psychological evaluation is an in-depth assessment which includes:
- One-on-one interview sessions, usually 1-3 sessions depending on the type of evaluation
- Administration of psychological instruments to assess symptoms. The instruments may be paper or computer-based assessments.
- Collaboration with your attorney, as needed, to ensure your evaluation needs are met.
The evaluation is conducted by a bilingual licensed psychologist, in either English or Spanish. After the evaluation is completed a Psychological Evaluation Report summarizing the findings of the evaluation, including recommendations, will be available within 1-2 weeks after the final session.
FEES and PAYMENT OPTIONS:
The cost for evaluations ranges from $500-$949 (depending on the type of evaluation needed).
Given that immigration proceedings can be costly, a payment plan may be available for your convenience.
Please contact my office to discuss your needs and, if your need is urgent, every effort will be made to schedule you immediately.